Friday, May 28, 2004

Guardian Angels

I do have at least two guardian angels that are by my side. They pull me up when I feel down and show me the blessings that I have got. All I have to do is opening up, my heart and my soul.

Dark clouds hanging over me since last night, 'though it's now beginning to clear up.

I remember "pulling" KLan to see the Oprah Show, because that day, it was showing a lady who lost her three sons, because her ex-husband shot them. She had lymphoma and I was trying to lift up her spirit.

This morning, the same show featured a different lady whose four children, ranging from 5 yrs old to teenagers, were all shot dead by her ex-husband. How many of us have said "This is the worst day of my life."? Certainly those worst days are likely to be nothing compared to this lady's, a vet in the the 40-50s. She's not over it yet, after all it happened merely two years ago. It is certainly very painful for her, and for everyone else to just hear the story.

I believe my guardian angels pulled me to see the show knowing what a terrible morning I had. I was shown my wake-up call. Not easy to wake up and get up when anyone is physically and mentally exhausted, but your willingness is a start. One step will be followed by the next. And next.

No comments:

Post a Comment