Sunday, October 10, 2004

It's October

Here we are in October. Halloween is just around the corner and before you know it, it'll be Christmas again.

I am getting used to writing "2004" and in less than three months I have to get used to with writing 2005.

Time is this little creature that moves so fast, it is best to enjoy every single second of it, as it is so precious. Sometimes I need some forms of reminder to count my blessings and to get close to our Creator. A little hiccup here and some coughs there draw me closer to the Lord and teach me to trust Him. Just like those wise people says, God may have another plan for me, something bigger and better. We all need to learn patience to be more appreciative towards what we have.

I am relieved that we are having a break. We all have worked hard during the first half of the term and we need some relaxing holiday..........