Monday, January 07, 2013

Christmas Lunch In The Plane


On our flight the day before Christmas to Melbourne, we were offered one lunch after taking off and a smaller meal prior to landing in the evening. The starter was Tian of Alaskan King Crab and Mango with  mesclun and Singapore dressing (above). We had four options for lunch and I picked Christmas Roasted Turkey. I could have picked beef, vermicelli soup or lamb, but I was trying to stay away from red meat and vermicelli soup did not sound inviting to me. It was my third day in a row having turkey! Oh, well. I ate a bit just to fill my stomach, as I knew my day would be long.


Dessert was either Dark Chocolate Ice Cream or Christmas Log Cake  and I picked the Cake because it had a better presentaton. (!) It made nicer picture! I only tasted a bit, I was too full and too tired. I was already napping when they offered cheese and crackers and other goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment