Thursday, October 27, 2016

Senshu, Fairmont Jakarta

We had omakase with a couple of friends when we were in Jakarta earlier this month. It was basically straight to the restaurant upon landing as traffic was bad. The traffic is always bad in Jakarta. Whatever I planned to do in between arrival and lunch had to be cancelled, even my subsequent appointment had to be rescheduled. Distances are short but it always takes so much longer to reach places. That's Jakarta since as long as I can remember. 




I put here some of the good pictures that I have taken, the last one being the dessert. The dessert was french toast that was way too rich and too sweet and a tad too big, especially after we had a bowl of too rich fried rice, that was topped with curry gravy. It's all too much for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment