Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bread & More Bread



Just last last week, I made this cheese bread, using two types of cheddar and parmesan, twice. In both times, the breads were snapped up before even they cooled down. It's a combination of three hungry children and being impatient. And of course the bread was really yummy. Even Kitt couldn't resist it too.

And....



I also made this bread. Not as good looking as Kitt's yet, hopefully I'll get there in no time. I'll keep on baking!

I am a bit (or more) obsessed! I had never baked bread as often as I have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I got so excited over employing different ways of baking each time and trying to see which one yield which type of texture and crust. I used both Le Creuset and Corning Ware. The bread turned out great while my French Oven as well as Corning Ware are doing fine, no chipping or cracking whatsoever.

I love the convenience of having the dough stored in the fridge and being able to use them almost anytime I want. I just need to plan 1.5-2 hours ahead and I will be able to deliver delicious home made bread, pizza or cheese bread or some other future variations to be experimented.

I am in love with this recipe, more than the one from NYT, both of which have similar composition with main difference in the amount of yeast.

I gotta stop making bread.... Not in the near future though!

No comments:

Post a Comment