Friday, June 18, 2010

Ending School Year!

The school ended today. It seems like it just began three days ago, yet three terms have gone by, faster than I could keep up with. The two that are still going to school here said that they didn't want the school to end. Hmmh......sounds good, doesn't it? Kids that love school! But wait, dig further. DH said, "I thought you said you hate school." "I do, I hate school. But I like my friends."There we go, they are normal after all.

Anyway, they will be kept busy this summer holiday that I am almost tempted to bet that they are going to hate it when the school is starting again. But they again, my youngest one always likes school, she always loves to go back to school. Weird. What's wrong with her??



I won't miss getting up at 5:30 though, although I have a strong suspicion that I will continue to wake up unnecessarily early. I won't be seeing much of the scenery like up there. That's a 6:44AM scenery this morning. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment