Saturday, September 04, 2010

A Bummer!

I feel great having Friday as non-meat day. It forces me not to eat meat and directs me towards eating more healthily. Like yesterday, I was happy with having salad for lunch.



Blame it on my dear daughter who needed to pick up her contact lenses and bring her glasses case so she can replace the lenses with the newly prescribed ones. Yes, her eyes got worse. After finished with her errand, I dropped by at the supermarket to get some feta cheese for my cheese-eater daughter. It didn't take too long and just a few steps from the entrance before the pork knuckles on the rack behind the glass cover called my name. I simply surrendered, asked the lady behind the counter to pass me one and took it home. Of course I paid. Ahhhh......my lunch......

No comments:

Post a Comment