Monday, September 26, 2011

One Tortilla....

I dislike wasting food, so when I saw one piece of Tortilla left for two days, I thought of using it for breakfast. I warmed it up using a pan, while I tossed some spinach with olive oil, salt and pepper. I cut the tortilla into four pieces and divided the spinach equally. I put four cherry tomatoes that were left in the vegetable drawer, after slicing them. I love avocado and I added some on every piece. Next, I topped them up with some light spreadable cream cheese that has been very slow moving too and yum..... the best part....., some bacon....!! Finally, I drizzled a bit of olive oil on top.


In case you wonder why there are only three pieces on the plate, let me tell you the reason. I put one piece on a smaller plate and passed to DH who was reading his newspaper and let him try one. Therefore, I would not have to eat all, it's a bit much, I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment