Thursday, May 03, 2012

Totoro, Ann Arbor


I had the suspicion that DH had it all planned out, that we were going to have our lunch in this Japanese restaurant called Totoro. He came here before, probably more than once, some eight months ago when he came to Ann Arbor and he loves it. Parking at downtown Ann Arbor was always difficult, hence we were dropped off while he looked for a parking spot. 


Naturally we were very hungry, it was 4PM. We just flew in from Dulles earlier and only landed around 2:30PM.  We had breakast so many hours ago and surely, we ordered a bunch. We had Salmon Sashimi, Avocado Salad, Tempura, Sushi and Unagi Don. I am saying this not because I was so desperate for food, but I truly found the food really good. I liked every single dish I tried. I wish there were a restaurant here that serve the food Totoro's way. 


We liked the food so much that we went back again the next night for dinner. I'd love to go there again someday. What a long way to good food!





No comments:

Post a Comment