Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Seafood Dinner At Sedap Malam


Sedap Malam is one of DH's favorite places in Jakarta and he really wanted me to try their food. Our driver told us that a new branch near our place had been opened and I could not be happier. I really dislike having to go far away just for food. I rather settle with something from any nearby places. Jakarta's traffic is just not for me. DH picked a medium size crab and had it cooked with black pepper. It was spicy and tasty and so full of crab roe..... it was outstanding.


We had a plate of Kangkong, simple and nice to accompany the rest of the dishes. 


A fish cooked with Singapore sauce, whatever that was, it was delicious as well.


I guess, we might as well ordered Shrimp, since we were there already. I opted them stirred fried in butter and soy sauce. They were so good. The food was way too much for just the two of us but I think it's a place that I'd like to come back when I get a chance too. I need to figure out the cholesterol problem though! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment