Friday, May 31, 2013

Bread Sticks



Years back when we still lived in our first home in Singapore, when the children were still adorable ;), I used to bake this bread sticks for the kids and had them ready when they came home from school. I used the recipe from Better Homes and Gardens recipe book and mixed in some grated cheese as well as sprinkled more cheese on top. 

Then I got to know No Knead Bread and I practically abandoned the recipe that uses egg and olive oil. I stayed on plain and straightforward bread. I used the basic dough that I have to make bread sticks too. 


With all the kids being at home for the holiday, I started to think about this "old"recipe again and finally this afternoon, I made them again. Just like old times. They are even better now!  Nice memory too!




No comments:

Post a Comment