Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Wagamama, Manchester

 
Years  ago, when we were in Manchester, we had lunch in Wagamama. On our last trip, I started thinking of this place again, but both of us, DH and I, could not remember the name of the restaurant, hence we could not quite google the address. I, however, still remembered the location, kind of. With the help from DH, to our surprise, we found it in the exact same spot. Imagine the joy we had! Aw.


Wagamama offers a nice selection of Japanese and Asian food.  DH had Chicken Katsu Curry and somehow I ended up with Cha-Chan (Fried Rice). We also ordered a plate of Gyoza. The portion was too large for me. The taste was not spectacular, but the whole experience was great. The service was good and the palce was clean.  It's a place that I'd like to go back to again when I am in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment