Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lunch At Gran Diva Caffe, Sapporo




Back when we were in Sapporo, the two people that I went with let me choose the place for lunch after seeing the places they wanted to have lunch in, in the area, were full and had long lines outside their premises. I picked an Italian restaurant, which would not be my priority, but it's a place that the other two would eat. Both of them like Italian cuisines. 

DH, consistently, picked Seafood pasta (wherever he goes, almost!). The dish looked attractive and was generous with the amount of the seafood and more importantly tasted good.






I had Gnocchi Salad (above) which was just okay and had the others tried some as well. Miss K had Penne with Mushroom and we also shared Pizza Margherita. Not bad!



No comments:

Post a Comment