Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lunch At Cracco Peck, Milano


Peck is one of the most recommended place to go to and to dine in when you go to Milan. It's located just near Duomo, but we had a hard time finding it because the GPS really messed us up.

We checked out their shop, carrying beautiful meats, goodies, cheeses and everything else that I wish I could buy and take them home with me. The restaurant is upstairs and their food is really superb. This was our first time having a meal there and we truly enjoyed every single bit of everything.




The above is amuse bouche provided by the restaurant. 


I had a dish called Piatto Unico Venerdi, which was basically mashed potatoes in the bottom of the plate with Cod fish. I can't remember exactly the description of how the fish was done. But it was really delicious.


 My company had Linguine al pesto above. As a side order for sharing, we had spinach.


We were really full but still attempted to  try their desserts and coffee too.  Fabulous!!




No comments:

Post a Comment