Thursday, February 26, 2015

Crystal Jade Dining In, Lunch


We recently had a dim sum lunch, back at Crystal Jade Dining In in Vivo City. We tried a new dish above, its prawn roll with mango, recommended by a nice lady sitting next to our table. Many tables seemed to order this dish too, so we figure we needed to give it a try. Yes, we confirmed it's not for us. :( Did not work well with our tastebuds.



We also had our favorite Char Siew Bao, they were always good. Being festive, I agreed to order a plate of meat consisting of roast chicken, roast pork and barbecue pork. All were good. We had Xiao Long Bao too and a basket of sweet dim sum that I had my eyes on since we arrived. They were salted egg yolk custard buns. I love the color, I love the texture and I love the taste. The best came last. 






No comments:

Post a Comment