Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dinner At Eataly, Chicago


We flew to Chicago from San Francisco at the end of last month. It had been a few years since we visited this beautiful city. Our hotel is along the Magnificent Mile and not far from Great Lake. I.e. Windy and cold. But beautiful. Jackets, boots and everything we had to keep us warm were all out. 

Our first dinner there was at Eataly. We had to wait a little bit before we got our table. It was Sunday, at dinner time. Understandably, the place was rather packed.

I had Ravioli for my Entree. It was good, but it's not quite my favorite, simply because I am not really a pasta person that accompanied a pasta lover eating in a pasta place. 


We had a white pizza to share and I picked Norcina.




DH had Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood that looked good and tasted delicious, according to him. Definitely the three dishes were too much for us even though we were very hungry when we began to sit there. As usual, we overestimated our stomach capacity.




No comments:

Post a Comment