Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday

I tend to look forward to my Monday, because that's the day when I feel some sense of relief. The kids go to school, the husband goes away and I am left with plenty of things to, but gratefully and happily I do them because I have nobody disturbs with anything at all. No petty fights, no lunch to prepare, no pillows in the sofa to re-arrange every 30 minutes, etc, etc..... I can almost shout: "I am freeeee....", at least for a few hours or so, until these monsters come home from school and my busy hours begin until those little eyes and little mouth close. By then, I will be equally exhausted or even more exhausted than they are.

Just four more days of school, one of which is actually only half a day because it ends at 12. This weeks is pretty much filled with sports day, year-end parties, assembly and things like that. I'm sure it's fun for the children to close the school year in a more relaxing mode.

We are a week away from KAGCH's 8th birthday and nine days away from going to Vancouver. Still quite a bit of things to be done, but we are ready with lots of things.

LKG: out. See ya!!