Thursday, June 24, 2004

While In Hongkong Airport

2:55 PM Hongkong
Here I am sitting in the waiting area for our flight to Vancouver. The last 3 hours on the plane to Hongkong seemed fast, I managed to watch most part of “The First 50 Dates”.

It was a hectic day yesterday, trying to pack all the things we need and in between tried to find the stuff that we need, because we didn’t know where they were. We had lunch at Chrystal Jade, again, with the children’s grandma. This time was to celebrate her forthcoming 77th birthday, if the calculation is correct at all.

A few hours was left to pack, do the laundry and finding place to stay in Montreal and Pittsburgh. That was just past midnite last night. And after such an effort to make things right, Heng forgot to bring his laptop, realizing it only upon being asked after we left the house. This is not only it, after we checked in and passed the Immigration counter, he realized that he forgot to bring his international driving license. It is only right for me to say: “OmyGod!” Couldn’t help but feeling so upset.

Totally aware that I want nothing to ruin my holiday, I pray hard. Remember that when I have not chosen my situation, I can still choose how I will respond. Please God, help us.