Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A Tiring & Hot Day

It was another hot day here. It is probably the sum of what accumulated these past months, or it is just the end of school year thing, I feel really exhausted. We have merely three more days of school, whatever in those days,this school year will be history soon.

It was an exhausting day for PL indeed, having her sports day today. She did well, finishing first in 50m sprint. I don't know the details of other events, too many things too little time. KA and LG had theirs yesterday and they were really tired too.

Finally, got my chance to swim this evening. I hadn't been to the water for a long time. KA& LG came along too, to play with Ava and Kaleb.

Daniel passed us his address and all contact numbers in Montreal, asking us to get a hold of them when we get there in July. Suzanne and their children are already there. Sounds just wonderful.

Can't write no more. My eyes are just too uncooperative.