Friday, January 11, 2008

Hello 2008!

It's about time to say hello to a new year. I can't remember how I started the year, I know that we just got back from our 11 day trip to New Zealand and we are having five guests coming on the first day of the year. So it's all about clearing up two rooms for the guests and rearranging some furnitures and cleaning and dusting. I guess it's all work-work-work. "Happy Working Song" from Enchanted seemed appropriate for the occasion.

I can't believe how fast 2007 went by. I don't want to look back too much as I am trying to be a "moving on" person.

I have so much to be grateful aboout, many great things happened in 2007. All those sadness and unhappiness are to be left there, I will carry on the happy moments only.

2007 was the year that took me to Bintan, Malaysia, California, Jakarta, Shenzhen, Macau, Hongkong and New Zealand. There are probably some other places that I went to but I can't recall at present. Satisfying indeed. I made good investments in Burberry, Louis Vuitton and Chanel too. It was a year in which God blessed us again with good health.

2008? It's been firing since the beginning. Two sisters came with a husband, a nephew and a niece. In between going to the hospital, cooking, baking and cleaning, we had a great time together. And soon we will be on the 12th day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment