Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Leap Into the Fourth Week





Suddenly, I found myself towards the end of January. My first two weeks were pretty much dedicated to the guests that came and stayed at our place, along with the start of new school term. Then I paced myself to catch up and keep up with my long and growing to-do list, some of which were over due. Life can be depressing upon seeing the stock markets around the world tumbling down really madly. Aside from that, everything else is almost very routine this week and I am back in the kitchen with my own mixing, whisking, baking and frying, a little bit experimenting too!

Italian food has always been one of the favorites of the family, excluding yours sincerely. Preparing too much of pasta, irregardless of the type, somehow has slightly killed my appetite on them. I, though, still enjoy preparing them from time to time.

Yesterday, despite only feeding three hungry little women, I decided to serve a gigantic calzone, richly filled with pepperoni, mushroom, onion and cheese as well as a medium size pizza. There's a flat bread for starter. A glass of cold Zappel with some ice cubes. Wunderbar! I couldn't resist them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment