Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good News And Bad News


After many weekly visit to the ENT doctor, I was finally pointed to the X-Ray department to have my nose scanned. All those medicines that I took over the past many weeks had not help ed much. Bleh.

A day upon seeing the doctor on Wednesday, I headed back to the hospital on Thursday - going straight for my scan. How I hate doing that! But if there's anything positive at all, I must say it was nice going there first thing in the morning, the place was almost empty and I barely had to wait. I remember going there when it was crowded. It was noisy and I had to wait for a long time. The scan process itself was very simple too, I only needed to remove my earrings and my necklace, lie down and had my nose scanned for a good five minutes or so, feeling nothing whatsoever and told that I was done.

Waiting for the result was also a quickie and waiting to see the doctor did not consume so much of my time too. It was all fast. Yup.



Now the good news from the doctor, he said that my sinus is okay. The bad news, more tests are needed to find out why I have persistent problem. Which means, more visits, more time, more money...... and I do not know if I want to continue doing this, I am exhausted. I probably should go on living with my sinus bugging me on daily basis, or almost ... I am on different medicines now. The next proposed step is food allergy testing... We'll see. I may not want to go on anymore, cause it may not necessarily find the answer to my problem and in the end, it is still surgery that I need. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment