Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Temporary Insanity



I had no idea what I was thinking, I said yes when when my family suggested that we should order the large size of Pizza - 21"pizza along with some other dishes that we also asked individually and for sharing. While waiting I started to think and visualized the size. 21 inch-pizza is huge and the five of us are not that huge eater. But, 1) it's argued that we shared the pizza and 2) the order had been placed. I was waiting anxiously to see the pizza and contemplated to make ourselves feel better by saying, "We can always bring home the unfinished portion....."



I was in fear to see it coming. When it came, we witnessed the largest pizza we have ever ordered! By the time the pizza came, many of us had our salad, tasted some bread and pasta and cod fish. I also had some French Fries (guilty!). We took home nearly half of the uneaten pizza.

We went back home and cut K's birthday cake. Everyone of us had some, only the size that varied. Diet really needs to start soon before the bathroom scale explodes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment