Sunday, June 28, 2009

Seeing The New Gate...



I arrived way too early for my appointment at the hospital near the Botanic Gardens and decided to pay a little visit to the gardens. I have been there before, with my family, with the school and when we had some visitors in town.



It is so handy to go because there's no admission fee, one can come anytime when it is open. The gardens are really well maintained and pleasant to see. People come here for all sort of reasons, including jogging, listening to some live music, partying, exercising, etc.



I passed by so many times and had always been wanting to go there to see the new main gate that is decorated with flowers and foliage motifs. I had a few minutes to explore around and took some pictures and it was time for me to go. I hope to return there again someday, to see much more of the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment