Sunday, January 02, 2011

Samsui Chicken



I got try a new dish at a new place for my first meal outside, this year. We dined at Soup Restaurant in Vivocity. DH suggested their set menu which was priced at $45 for 2, before tax & services, it consisted of soup, their famous Samsui Chicken, sliced fish and vegetables. That sounded like a nice balanced meal and we were very hungry too, so we went with the selection to try as many.



The soup was herbal chicken soup served in a tall bowl while the Samsui chicken was served on a large plate with a bowl of roughly minced ginger sauce in the center. A plate of lettuce was presented with that, supposedly to wrap the chicken that is put in there with the sauce and sliced cucumbers. Of course, you can it eat it in whichever you wish as well. It was flavorful, I love the sauce the best. The rests of dishes are alright for me. I am glad we tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment