Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Wednesday...

Lately, I have been able to go to bed early by anyone standard, that is around 10PM. It felt good that I rested enough. I was able to wake up fresh. But somehow in life, we could not avoid facing some issues that we all have to deal with. This time it came from faraway but in the form of an email. And more emails, back and forth, until it passed 11 PM and I basically was awake and could not fall asleep. By the time I went to bed, a decision was made. So in a way, it's good. What can be done was done. Always remember, there are worse things.

I found out today that a 12-year old daughter of my sister's colleague has been diagnosed having a 9-cm cyst. I can't possibly imagine the feeling of the parents. They are coming here to get second and third opinions from the doctors here. I have been asked, in a way, to become their liaison officer and I have agreed to that. I am reminded again, that when things appear to be bad, there are worse things and we can always try to be grateful with things we've got.



It's another Wednesday. The day started nicely, it was cool and pleasant. It got hotter during the day and it rained as the sun was setting. Yes, we got it all. Two of my Adenium plants are blooming, one has deep dark pink color and the other ones are white with pink in the edges. Looking lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment