Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sanomaru



School ended a week ago and on Saturday, we managed to get the kids to have lunch together. It is normally so hard to get everyone together, as the kids tend to have their valid reasons for not joining. Finally. The excuse for lunch could be the break or my birthday. I let them think that it's for my birthday, but not for me. I want a better meal for my birthday. Anyway, we went to a Japanese restaurant at Triple One, originated from Saporro and is called Sanomaru. Their specialty is Ramen, but we ordered all sort of food that we wanted to try. We have tried their Ramen before and we liked them.



DH had Ebi Fry Curry with Rice, while mine was Katsu Curry. The kids ordered Set Menu that they shared which had both Ramen, Katsu Don and from salad.





We shared Chicken Kakiage and Enoki wrapped in bacon with Teriyaki sauce, but I ended up having to eat most of the Enoki because nobody else was willing to eat them. We were stuffed. It's a big lunch. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment