Sunday, June 05, 2011

Cochinillo Rolls

Nadal will be playing against Federer this evening in the French Open Final, it's just a good reason to grab a bite in a Spanish restaurant. I had been eying Bilbao since months ago and was glad to finally have the day when DH said, "I will follow you wherever you eat!". Spanish it was then.



We had a couple tapas and shared a main entree. The above is of one the tapas, Cochinillo (suckling pig) Rolls, which were quite nicely prepared but didn't quite win my heart in terms of presentation. They were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I could use more seasoning and sauce. I love best their service, my glass was always filled up, unlike in many other restaurants they we have been where services given were rather poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment