Sunday, June 19, 2011

Instant Udon!

It rained in the early Thursday morning, the wind blew hard and made so much noise. After all that, we had a very cool morning and I though having some noodle soup would be so lovely. Miss P brought back this packaged instant Udon in December when she came home for Christmas. Only one, but nobody seemed to have interest in eating them, until that day. I thought she got it from Japan, as stopped by in Tokyo, but apparently she got it from Dulles. Interesting. The lesson here, never jump into conclusion without knowing all the facts! Hmmm.....



Miss P is about to come back again and I felt compelled to consume what she brought back earlier or facing the consequence of her complaining (! - rolled eyes!). The weather was also perfect for that. To my surprise, it was a good one. The soup tasted near authentic and the noodle size was perfect for my liking, they are not as big as the fresh ones that I have seen around. If you happen to look for one, the brand is Myojo and it's made in Japan. Wherever they are made could make the difference in the taste! This is yummy and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment