Saturday, October 20, 2012

Before Flying...

Our flight last week, was so early in the morning. It was around 1:30AM, hence we had to keep our eyes open til we get to sit down in the plane that was about to take us to our destination. Miss K, who was flying to Perth has about the same departure time, checked in with her group while DH and I checked in to a different assigned lane. All were done before midnight and we got plenty of time to kill. We made our stop at DBS lounge and had our fruit juice.


At home, I normally made a combination of Apple, Carrot and Orange for my juice and that's what I requested. The fruits were not as sweet as I normally had at home but I drank it anyway. It's healthy to drink juice.  I certainly would like to be fit for the trip!

 

A few steps away from DBS lounge  is where Kris Flyer lounge located. We made a stop there too. I saw a couple of people eating Soto Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup) and I could not resist and made myself a small bowl of it. I ate some just for tasting it. It's ordinary, nothing great but not bad either. 


It's around 12:45, now, we were ready to go to the gate and begin our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment