Sunday, October 21, 2012

In Flight Breakfast


I woke up after about three hours of sleep while flying. It was morning, past 6AM Osaka time or 5AM Singapore time. I was aware that breakfast was coming. I have selected Omelet and Sausage for my breakfast while DH chose Japanese meal. I figured I would have a whole week of eating Japanese cuisine once we landed and that would be a tiny bit much for me. 

I was served with a bowl of various nice cut up fruits, they were very refreshing and I just loved starting the day with fine fruits served in front of me. (At home I have to do them all by myself and clean up after!)


My appetite was not quite there but I tried to eat a little bit. Our flight was scheduled to arrive at almost 9AM and by the time we settled in the hotel, I estimated that it would be nearly 12. I needed to fill my stomach.

DH's Japanese breakfast was really colorful and had so many varieties, presented in a very artistic way, the way the Japanese people do!


No comments:

Post a Comment