Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dinner At Trattoria Sette, Kyoto


The hotel where we stayed in Kyoto is not exactly within walking distance to the city. Of course transports are available easily too. You can take bus, train or taxi, but for dinner, we opted to stay in the hotel and have dinner there. We saw what we wanted anyway, Italian cuisine in the house! The hotel has a nice Italian Trattoria in their second storey called Sette. 

I felt like I had been deprived from eating leaves for a long time, when in fact it was just days. We ordered a plate of salad to share. Originally, that's about all that I wanted to eat, because I thought I had eaten way too much in the past days. I, however, could not resist to try their Roast Chicken. It was delicious especially its crispy skins. The portion? Aw, yum, it's big! There were two boneless breast and two legs. I had to share them for sure!


As we all can always guess, DH went for Fettuccine with Seafood. He cleaned up the plate, it was spotless. The food must have been superb! All were good and the service was outstanding. What else could we ask?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment