Sunday, November 04, 2012

Jean-Paul Hiven Chocolatier, Osaka


 

We were down in the basement of JR Osaka Mitsukoshi Isetan and we found the cafe of Jean-Paul Hiven, a high-end chocolate manufacturer from Paris. DH, who is a big chocolate lover, just could not resist and had to stop and taste.


Their shop next door, where people can buy different chocolate products to take away, shows many scrumptious-fantastic-tempting looking chocolate products.


I selected their special above, Longchamp Chocolait Lait and a macaron. They came with a cup of chocolate for a total of 1575 Yen. I finished all to the last bit. (This is how I gain weight during the holiday, despite lots of walking. My waist expanded and my legs were so worn out. Makes sense, doesn't it?? - mmm)


 
  

For his drink, DH asked me to help him pick and I went for Brazilian chocolate. It tasted better than what I had actually. He also had a slice of Caracas from the menu. All, everything in there, including their water, are so heavenly! Love to go back there again one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment