Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lunch At Mezza9


I do not get too excited about having lunch at Mezza9, Grand Hyatt, as I used to. Like Miss K, I can't really find anything that I like to have on their menu. But here we were on one Thursday afternoon last month, trying to have lunch as DH was looking forward to dine in the premise. There were a lot of customers but there were some empty tables, we got a table for three with no problem. I noticed that the staff moved about, fast, towards being frantic, which almost immediately made me feel uneasy. It's unpleasant to eat with busy and noisy surrounding when your expectation was to have a relaxing lunch. Mezza9 that I knew delivered good service, but that day was not one of them. It was hard to get their attention and they constantly moved about and failed to give attention to our table.

I ended up selecting a two-course meal, choosing the salad above and cheeseburger. The salad was simply ordinary and the burger was just okay. The fries was nice, tasty and crunchy on the outside.


It was an easy pick for DH, this Fried Soo Hock Fish had always been the one that he ordered most of the time and the same one he had that day. together with a bowl of steamed rice. He was happy with it.


Miss K had a Green Chicken Curry, served with a bowl of rice, which I guess was okay too. Since hers was a two-course meal, she also selected a dessert of the day. I can't remember its name. I am certain, she enjoyed the dessert!



DH had a slice of his favorite cake and we ended the meal with both DH and I had Cappuccino. 



No comments:

Post a Comment