Friday, November 16, 2012

Prego Lunch!


To begin with, we were served with bagel-lookalike bread, the size of a big bagel with a couple jars of Ricotta Cheese mix. We requested olive oil anyway, since we always love to have our bread with olive oil. I fell in love with the two-in-one olive oil and balsamic vinegar bottle they had. I wish I could take it home.




What each of us ordered for our lunch was so predictable, everyone was sticking to what they like and what they normally would like to have. The birthday boy had, I think, pan-grilled Sea bass, which he had before when he came to Prego with his business friends.


Miss K had Ravioli with Buffalo Ricotta and super creamy sauce. It was really good but I wonder how many calories it has in one dish alone. Absolutely a very rich dish!


I was still quite full from my breakfast, that's what happens when you take proper breakfast, you are not hungry yet by 12. I chose Rucola Salad. It was a simple salad, mostly dominated by green Arugula, but the presence of sliced pears brought some niceness to the whole salad. I personally do not care much about the shaved parmesan cheese there. I wanted more pears!


DH is actually a Pizza lover and loves to have a slice or two whenever he goes to an Italian restaurant.We had what they called Gustosa Pizza with thin crust. It has Ricotta, Arugula, Pine Nuts, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese on top. We took home most the leftover, we had definitely too much food.

No comments:

Post a Comment