Monday, December 03, 2012

Are We Close To Friday Yet?

That was the question I asked to Miss K when she was about to leave the door for school this morning. For a brief period, I had memory lapse, a glitch in my brain, completely forgetting what day today was. My daughter said, "Fat chance!" and I suddenly was made aware that it was only Monday. Which turned out to be a Manic Monday, thanks to The Bangles. What an utter disappointment! 


I happened to be in the neighborhood of Tanglin Mall after running the first errand of the day and took some pictures of their Christmas Decoration that the Mall put outside. It looked like it was not quite completed yet, I saw some work-in-progress nearby. The tree stood tall and the elves above were already there too, guarding the (fake) presents. They looked adorable, but warnings not too touch were pasted all over the place. Just look and be content!



No comments:

Post a Comment