Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Char Siu Su





It has been one of the longest weeks I have ever had and it is only Wednesday! My downstairs neighbor has decided that their place was not good enough so they are demolishing the whole house. The wooden floors were removed, the ceilings were torn down and the granite flooring is being hacked. All the works resulted in just super horrible noise and unpleasant vibration from the drilling and other machinery or tools the workers used. Other than that, my life is wonderful and as perfect as any other human being's life. Thank God for that!


One of my favorite dim sums is Char Siu Su or Baked Barbeque Pork Puffs. I love the combination of buttery-flaky pastry and the sweet barbequed pork inside. We had dim sum on Monday in Crystal Jade Dining In in Vivocity as we attempted to the get away from the nuisance coming from the unit downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment