Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lunch At Keyaki, Jakarta

Between my landing time in Jakarta and my train ride time, I should have had more than enough time for lunch, visiting the bakery that I used to frequent and waiting for the departure time. But I forgot to factor in the awfulness of the traffic in Jakarta. No matter how skillful the driver that drove the car that I was in and how comfortable the car was, I was already hungry and becoming sicker as we got closer to Sari Pacific Hotel.  I finally arrived at this Japanese restaurant, Keyaki, highly recommended by DH for its Teriyaki Cod. It's no brainer for me, that was what I ordered, Gindara Teriyaki set lunch.


The cod was rather small, or maybe a wee bit too small for a hungry person, but it was done so well, delicious! All together, I paid nearly Rp 300,000 or around S$35. 







No comments:

Post a Comment