Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mezza9 Lunch


From time to time, we'd like to have lunch in one of the restaurants at Grand Hyatt Hotel. In general, they have good food and nice service. The price is a little steep, but it helps that DH has a Hyatt card that can be used  to get discount and we also have other credit cards that facilitate similar advantage. It's Mezza9 again last week.


I picked a two-course meal, the starter being Thai Soft Shell Crab salad. I requested that they reduce the amount of lime juice used and I got just what I asked for. It suited better to my preference.


My main course was Rotisserie Chicken with mixed vegetables. I realized only now that it should have come with roast potatoes and they just never provided them for me. I might bring it up on my next visit.

DH had all Japanese starter and main. We ended our lunch with a cup of Cappuccino. No dessert!



No comments:

Post a Comment