Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Jamie's Italian Kitchen, Singapore


Jamie's Italian Kitchen has opened in Singapore and just like everyone else, we (I, reluctantly, because we just went to the London one!) also joined the crowd and tried their food and drink. Our reservation was made a long while back and it was for mid October. 

We had a couple of pasta dishes that were not too impressive, I was told. They were somehow a bit over-seasoned.


We shared fried calamari which we quite like, but we thought it was a little expensive. I stuck to my favorite, Baked Mushroom and a shared side order of Roasted Pumpkins, Beets and Squash.


Another dish that we shared was Arancini (Risotto Balls).



For desserts, my lil companion wanted Panna Cota and I wanted to compare their Tiramisu with those I had earlier. This is my third time ordering Tiramisu and it never really tastes the same. The best one I had among the three, was the first one. I had it in Westfield Sheperd Bush with DH. It was perfectly boozed....



No comments:

Post a Comment