Friday, November 29, 2013

Thai Lunch @Nara

 

This is another unplanned place. We wanted to find a new Japanese restaurant elsewhere, but we ended up at Ion. DH wanted to try this Thai restaurant that has been the best Thailand's best restaurant since 2006. It's only opened in September thisImpressive. Prices are a little bit on the higher size. I really wished that we had tried different dishes, but I went with someone who is so comfortable with eating the same dishes every time we go to a Thai restaurant. Pad Thai and Green Curry Chicken. Originally we were not going to have Green Curry Chicken, but I could see that DH was dying for it. (Sigh....)
 
Pad Thai. $14.9 for chicken and $15.9 for Prawn. I am not impressed with the presentation. Where are the chilli flakes and the sugar?  We asked for the Chilli flakes and were then given. In terms of taste, their Pad Thai was very ordinary. t's good that it was not that oily.

 
Their Green Curry  is better, $13.9. The sauce is nice but it's a bit challenging to find the chicken pieces. Lacking of them, I must say.


I suggested this dish, Crispy Fried Morning Glory and Prawns with Chilli Sauce Dip. $12.9. I never saw this on the menu before. Yes, they are deep-fried, but they are yummy. The best part is actually their chilli dip. It has a good balance of spiciness and others and it makes me want more.  So good.



No comments:

Post a Comment