Friday, December 30, 2016

Chia Pudding

Two more das before we say goodbye to 2016. I ask the same thing like everybody asks, where did the time go?? Have I failed to treasure the days that have passed? It is hard to believe that the year that feels so new, is now nearly over. There have always been things to do, million things to chose from, if you desire that. I am happy that I don't have a day in which I get bored and have no clue on what I should do. I love most of everything that happened this year and I will do my best to forget the unpleasant things that took place.

I still have lots of love for chia pudding. It's a healthy but simple thing to prepare and there are so many variations to make. You can use any type of liquid, milk, chocolate flavor, matcha, vanilla, cinnamon sugar, etc. You can top the pudding with anything you like as well. Your imagination is the limit.




No comments:

Post a Comment