Monday, March 22, 2010

Hot Mocha...

I must have looked like a crazy woman. While everyone else dressed up for the weather around, I looked like I was dressing up for the weather in Mongolia. I was on the train to airport to pick up my little partner and I was sure that I was the only one with socks and covered shoes, jeans, long sleeve shirt and an extra coat and of course a pashmina, wrapping around my neck. Despite all those, I was still shivering......



What people say being a mother means that you can never be sick is, so true. Okay, I say so. I don't know what others say. Blame it the lack of sleep for many days that I became a sick old woman. I have been waking up around 5:30AM on weekdays and on Saturday it was an even earlier day for me as my No. 2 was leaving to Cambodia. Sunday was another early day too as DH was taking an early flight to Hong Kong. My body just could not take it anymore.....

I arrived early enough at the airport before 10PM arrival time and a cup of hot mocha kept me warm a bit. At least until I started walking to the arrival hall...... I made it, though. That's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment