Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sticky Buns...



I made these sticky buns on impulse. I knew ahead of time that cinnamon rolls or any sweet rolls are not favorites in this household. I also knew there were only two people being at home at present. Yet, I still went ahead and did it.



Sticky buns are sticky ans sweet and really.... ummmphhhh... to those who like them. I halved the recipe and adjusted it accordingly. I went proportionally with the goey stuff and replaced the pecans with almond. First, I did not have pecans and second, I do not like like pecans, neither my little companion here at home.



The bread texture was really wonderful, but I should have cut the amount of sugar everywhere as I mostly do when I use a recipe from the the USA. I don't know if the sugar here is sweeter or simply I always like them with less sugar.



These are a bit way too sweet to play into my preference. They look quite good in pictures, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment