Monday, May 31, 2010

Meet Miguelin

This is Miguelin, a 6.5m tall animated baby that Spain has created for its pavilion, at the super-super crowded Shanghai World Expo 2010. A couple of family members went to Shanghai and visited the expo and had to endured hours of waiting in line before entering many countries' pavilions. The visitors, who were mostly people from mainland China at this point, according to the two loved ones that went there, mostly were waiting in line by utilizing their own culture i.e. pushing and shoving....



I am glad I was not there. I'd love to go, but if I have to wait for eight hours to enter one Saudi Arabia pavilion and five fours to enter Japan's, I rather stay back here in my cozy place, looking after my boring plants and watching NCIS marathon on TV. Adios.

Thanks DH for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment