Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Accomplishing A Mission...



One of the reasons that we came to Shanghai was because we could not get the hotel that we like in Seoul. Originally, that's where we were heading to for the break. It was not that we wanted to be in Shanghai. We wanted to get away. I wanted to get away, I needed a break. I was close to going berserk.....



I did not expect to do much but eating great food and just chill. Of course, I found out later that it was not what my companies had in mind. It's alright, but we still get to go to this buffet at Yi Cafe in Shangri La Hotel in Pudong.



The restaurant claims to have 10 kitchens that are visible to the guests, offering international range of cuisines that spread from Japanese to Middle East. We were thrilled. As we walked in we could see a large selection of mouth watering desserts.



Every one of us started differently. The kids began with Naan and Curry and the adults picked sashimi and sushi and spread into others.



We tried not to get too full to taste their desserts too. They were just fantastic. They have cheese cake (first picture at the very top) and ice cream too.



Let me mention that they also have Chinese noodles, dimsum, Beijing Duck, pasta, Thai food, steak, super yummy fries, salad with generous amount of. OMG, prosciutto ham..... and many others. Tons of things. I wish I could back there soon, but I do not wish to go to Shanghai in the near future. Yet.

3 comments:

  1. Priscilla1:00 PM

    Mum, you're killing me.
    I WANTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. See... isn't it so much better to go with me than daddy???
    I do my research on finding good food. Did you our Italian dinner? It was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya ya pris,
    bener!
    mengen2i pisan....amat sangat sekali!!!!!

    ReplyDelete