Friday, March 18, 2011

Shopping At Ikea...

I needed a Queen size quilt cover and the easier way to get it, is from Ikea. They display everything they have and that is just easier for me to choose. It is easier than getting one from most department stores that carry so many brands that make my head spin madly. It's for one of the kids' room and I was looking was something simple that do not clash with the pattern and colors of the curtain in the room. We went at lunch time and parking lot was quite filled up. People like to get lunch from their cafe. Those Swedish meatballs are great bargain! Their desserts are yummy too. Hmmm....



My mission was successful. Of course, I ended up with two bowls and two mugs that I truly do not need, a new kitchen timer (because I could not be bothered to find the ones that I have bought and stored really well, somewhere, and they are cheap), a big plate that I also do not really need and a couple of towels for one of my brothers. I think that's pretty much it. Two heavy bags. I might have forgotten to mention one or two others.

No comments:

Post a Comment