Wednesday, December 14, 2011

They're Back....

I hope there are always hopes for everybody and those that persevere. I know that there are so much sufferings around the world. The technology  has made it easier for anybody to help out, with one click you can donate to any chosen charity. We can donate to charity far away while sitting in front of the computer. It only takes willingness and a bit of your money and you help make the world a better place. I particularly like this Boys' Brigade Share A Gift for Christmas this year. It's so handy. 

 

Talking about perseverance, this double Hibiscus is a one tough chick indeed. At some point, I really thought that I would lose this plant for good. I am glad I was wrong, it made an excellent comeback. The leaves have grown much more and greener than ever and the flowers have started blossoming. If you have a rough day, try to hang in there. I know it's hard, but just try, a little bit longer. Hang in there. Hope things turn out well soon. Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment