Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What Customer Service....????

When some things do not go so well, we'll try to have them out of our chest......

I could not help but feel the urge to write about this woman. She came to our house without introducing who she was. I was aware that the visit had something to do with the problem that we had with our terrace. It was her responsibility to come. Having been asked, she replied that she was a Senior Customer Service of the company.  It's a big company that developed the project. I could smell the arrogance from a mile away. Her mannerism spoke it all.  She refused to imagine her being in our position and went on with her announcement that she would issue a letter to rectify the mistake that her company made without giving a workable solution to potential problem that could seriously affect our place. I could translate what she said into, "It's not my business to care what happen to your house!".

Such a sad thing that someone that is in the position of customer service to be so unwilling to help and really lacking of compassion. I see many of this kind of people in this place.  It blew my mind away that just the night before I watched CNN heroes, I saw many people that are willing to go extra mile and away to help others and today I had to deal with someone that is completely in the opposite side of being a hero.

Let me put it this way, she is making her bed and one day she will have to sleep on it. In God I believe! He's been so good to us...

1 comment:

  1. Birgita Adelia5:50 PM

    be patient aunty :)
    yes, He's so good to us :)

    ReplyDelete