Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday Cake From Afar...


Miss P turned 21 today, what a significant mile for a person. (It is almost impossible to tell people that I am 38 years now, first of all the wrinkles and grey hair don't lies and second of all, 17 years old when I gave birth????? What a bad joke! )


Anyway, since I am home alone today, I baked two tiny cakes, adapting a recipe intended to be a 4-minute microwave cake. I really baked mine using conventional oven and changed the technique so that the cake will turn out better. It did. 

Now Miss P, I sing you Happy Birthday and you blow the candle gently.......


 H
e
r
e

w
e

g
o
.
.
.
.
Pffffff.........
 


Happy birthday to you, may God bless you always!! All the bests to you, love!! Enjoy!
PS: We have to eat your cake, because you are not here with us, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Priscilla12:14 AM

    Haha, thanks mum, it looks so good. xx

    ReplyDelete